Duration: 2hrs 15min. Join us on one of the most beautiful and spectacular bus tours in Norway! On a serpentine road it goes to the top of Mount Dalsnibba, 1500 meters above sea level. Enjoy the breathtaking panorama view on the mountain landscape with its famous Geirangerfjord from the new viewing platform "Geiranger Skywalk".
On the way to Mount Dalsnibba the bus stops at the viewpoint Flydalsjuvet, one of the most popular photo motifs of Norway.
- Duration: 2 hrs 15 mins, 2 photo stops included
- Bus route: Geiranger – Flydalsjuvet (15 mins) – driving past Knuten, evidence of early road building skills – driving past lake Djupvatnet – Dalsnibba/Skywalk (15 mins) – Geiranger
- In case the road up to Mount Dalsnibba is closed due to bad weather, the bus stops alternatively at lake Djupvatnet and the viewpoint Eagle Bend.
- Prices 2023: adults 430 NOK, children (0–15 y/o) 300 NOK For children less 22 kg + 125 cm please bring your own child seat.
- Included services: about 2 hrs 15 mins bus tour, 2 photo stops (Flydalsjuvet and Dalsnibba), toll fee Nibbevegen (road up to Dalsnibba)
- Information: no guide or audio guide
- Departure times: see booking calendar on this website
- Meeting point: bus stop in the center of Geiranger
- Facilities: toilets (Flydalsjuvet and Dalsnibba), souvenir shop (Dalsnibba)
- Maximum number of passengers: 48 per bus
- Tickets: availbale at the ticket counter in the tourist information in Geiranger and online on this website
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time.