The Panorama Bus tour is a short round trip and the easiest way to see two of Geiranger’s famous viewpoints: Flydalsjuvet, one of the most popular photo motifes of Norway, and Eagle Bend with view to the waterfall "The Seven Sisters". On each stop you have 10 minutes to take pictures and to enjoy the beautiful panorama view. The tour is ideal for cruise ship travellers who do not have a lot of time in Geiranger but still want to see some highlights. There is the possibility for independent travellers to be dropped off at the hotel or campsite on the way back to the center of Geiranger.
- Duration: 1,5 hrs, 2 photo stops included
- Bus route: Geiranger – Flydalsjuvet (10 mins) – Eagle Bend (10 mins) – Geiranger
- Prices 2018: adults 250 NOK, children (4-15 y/o) 50 NOK
- Included services: 1,5 hrs bus tour, 2 photo stops (Flydalsjuvet and Eagle Bend), audioguide
- Information: multilingual audioguide (English, French, Spanish, Italian, German)
- Season 2018: May to September (tours not daily, see booking calendar on this website)
- Departure times: 09.45 a.m., 10.45 a.m., 11.45 a.m., 12.45 p.m., 13.45 p.m., 14.45 p.m. (for earlier or later departures see booking calendar on this website)
- Meeting point: at the main road in front of the tourist information building in Geiranger
- Facilities: toilets (Flydalsjuvet)
- Maximum number of passengers: 55 per bus
- Tickets: availbale at the ticket counter in the tourist information in Geiranger and online on this website
- Online bookings: The booking confirmation with the QR code is your ticket. Please print the ticket out or present it on the smartphone before entering the bus. We recommend saving it as a photo file or PDF document, so it can be opened even without internet access.
Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time.