Panorama Bus Geiranger
The easiest way to see two of Geiranger’s famous viewpoints (Flydalsjuvet and Ørnesvingen – the “Eagle Bend”) on a short round trip by bus.
Daily departures from the town center to Flydalsjuvet and Ørnesvingen.
- Duration: 90 mins (you stay on the same bus)
- Includes: 10-min stops at the famous Flydalsjuvet and Ørnesvingen viewpoints
- Prices 2018: Adults NOK 250, children (4-15 years) NOK 50
- Season: From Mai to September 2018 (see online booking calendar below for details)
- Departure times: 09.45/10.45/11.45/12.45/13.45/14:45 NB not every day! Capacity: 45 persons
- Tickets: At the ticket counter located in the Tourist Information office at the pier, or online here.
Your online booking confirmation is your boarding ticket. You will need to present this to the crew when boarding. It contains a QR code that will be scanned. Just prior to boarding make sure you have either printed this document or have it on your smart phone screen ready to be scanned. Tips: this may require you to save this confirmation off line for example, as a screen shot/capture in your photo folder.
Please meet on the departure point at least 20 minutes before your scheduled departure time.