The Geirangerfjord and its surroundings boast majestic snow-covered mountain peaks, thundering waterfalls, fertile farmland and deep-blue fjords. Hiring a car gives you the freedom and flexibility to stop wherever you want to along the way.
We have cars available for hire on a daily or longer-term basis. A car hired in Geiranger has to be returned to Geiranger. It is not possible to return the car somewhere else (no car hire or return in Hellesylt). As there is high demand, we recommend booking in advance online: www.hertz.no
- Price 2018: 1.650 NOK per car / 24 hrs
- Booking: via Hertz reservation system www.hertz.no / choose Geiranger and reserve online
- Pick up: Please get in touch with the staff at the ticket counter in the tourist information office in the center of Geiranger.
- What to bring: valid driving licence, ID card/passport, credit card (no cash payment)
- Child seats: available on request
Please note: The lessee has to be the driver of the car and the credit card owner. There is a minimum age of 25 years.
Type of car:
- 5 Passengers
- 2 large suitcases, 1 small suitcase
- Automatic Transmission
- Air Conditioning
- 33 km/l (approximate)
- 89 g/km CO2