Join us on an adrenaline-filled RIB tour – the fastest boat ride you can get! With RIBs (Rigid Inflatable Boats) you come much closer to the famous waterfalls of the Geirangerfjord than on all the other tours. Your driver and guide stops a couple of times to let the unique scenery work its magic and to provide interesting facts about the fjord and people who used to live at the fjord farms. With a bit of luck even porpoises show themselves in the water. But anyway do not forget to bring a camera on this adventure!
We provide a water- and windproof suit – to keep you warm and dry during the tour.
- Duration: 1 h (including putting on the suit and safety briefing)
- Itinerary: Geiranger – waterfalls The Seven Sisters and The Suitor – fjordfarms Blomberg, Knivsflå and Skageflå – waterfall The Bridal Veil – Devil's Canyon – Geiranger
- Prices 2019: adults 695 NOK, children (4-15 years) 395 NOK / special offers on certain days and departure times (see booking calendar below)
- Included services: 45 mins boat ride on the fjord, weatherproof suit, high-quality commentary by driver
- Children: There is a minimum hight of 120 cm. Children under 13 years must be accompanied by an adult.
Pregnant women and people with back-, neck- or pelvis injuries or other equivalent health problems are hereby informed about risks associated with vessels operating at speeds of more than 20 knots. This includes the RIB boats.
- Information: given by the driver in English
- Maximum amount of passengers: 12 per boat
- Season 2019: May to September (for tours in the off-season see the booking calendar below or contact us)
- Tour start: daily from 9.00 a.m to 4.00 p.m. every hour
- Meeting point: in front of the tourist information building in Geiranger (free Wi-Fi for all our customers!)
- Tickets: available at the ticket counter in the tourist information office in Geiranger and online on this website
- Online bookings: The booking confirmation with the QR code is your ticket. Please print it out or present it on your smartphone.
Please be at the meeting point 5 minutes before the tour start.