If you are looking for an exclusive experience, a visit to the authentic old farm Møllstunet from the 16th century is a rare option.
This is a cluster of small, very old and protected farm houses, perched above the famous Geirangerfjord.
It feels like time has stood still, and you can hear and learn the stories of the buildings and the people who lived here directly from the owners.
Home visit at the Møllfarm
- Be welcome into a Norwegian Home like it was over 100 years ago - time stand still. Here you meet with the owners Annette og Willy, who will give you a tour of the houses and the farm. They tell you about the traditional way of living on this proteced Farm, about the traditions, how the house is furnished and much more.
- Enjoy a small taste of local food and drink/homemade refreshments
- Be part of a seasonal activity on the Farm
- Make you own souvenier to take home as a wonderful memorie of this unique visit
- Thermal dress if needed
Duration: approximately 2 hours
Max group size: 10
Price: 3000 NOK per person; familie price 6500 NOK (2 adult and 2 children)
Minimum price: 6500 NOK
*part of the price is contribute to the ongoing restoration of the protected farm houses
Coffe and history at the Møll Farm
Come and visit us for a coffe break with delecious localy made cake and storry telling
- 1, 5 hr 500 NOK per person
- minimum 2 person maximum 8