Experience the Geirangerfjord and its majestic waterfalls from sea level with a small group of kayakers, accompanied by a guide. The Seven Sisters Tour starts at Geiranger Kayak Center in Homlong. From there you paddle past the Homlong Bay until you reach the spot in between the famous waterfalls "The Seven Sisters" and "The Suitor" - a great place to capture the unique views of the fjord with a camera! Your guide will take good care of you and provide you with interesting facts about the Geirangerfjord and its surroundings.
- Duration: 2,5 - 3,5 hrs (depending on group size, strength, weather)
- Prices 2020: adults 1.150 NOK, children (10-15 y/o) 1050 NOK
- Group size: 2 people per guide minimum, 8 people per guide maximum
- Minimum age: 10 years (Children have to be accompanied by an adult in a double kayak.)
- Season: May to September firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tour start: daily 10.00 a.m. and 02.00 p.m. (Please contact us for different times for groups.)
- Meeting point: Geiranger Kayak Center in Homlong
- Tickets: available online on this website and at the ticket counter in the tourist information in Geiranger (up until 1 hour before the tour start)
- Experienced guide with safety and emergency equipment
- Instruction in paddling technique and safety briefing
- High quality kayak gear (life vest, spray skirt, paddle)
- 2,5-3,5 hours tour in a double kayak
- Small group of maximum 10 people per guide
Safety note: Sea kayaking has inherent risks and can be dangerous. In the Geirangerfjord, they are characterised by: remoteness, changing weather and water conditions, cold water and limited kayaking landing sites. Detailed risk management and strict safety procedures are mandatory. However changing conditions can mean that tours have to be modified. No two tours are the same. It is very rare but weather could delay your scheduled return by up to 30 min e.g. Clients on guided tours must listen carefully to and follow guides' instructions and adhere to safety requirements. Our reputation depends on your safety – we give it top priority.