Page 1 of 7
Duration: 1hr 30min. The local Panorama Bus Geiranger is a short round trip and the easiest way to see two of Geiranger’s famous viewpoints: Flydalsjuvet, one of the most popular photo motifes of Norway, and Eagle Bend with view to the waterfall "The Seven Sisters". On each stop you have 10 minutes to take pictures and to enjoy the beautiful panorama view. The tour is ideal for cruise ship travellers who do not have a lot of time in Geiranger but still want to see some highlights. There is the possibility for independent travellers to be dropped off at the hotel or campsite during the tour.
- Duration: 1,5 hrs, 2 photo stops included
- Bus route: Geiranger – Flydalsjuvet (15 mins) – Eagle Bend (15 mins) – Geiranger
- Prices 2023: adults 380 NOK, children (4-15 y/o) 300 NOKm, infant 100 NOK
- Included services: 1,5 hrs bus tour, 2 photo stops (Flydalsjuvet and Eagle Bend), audioguide
- Information: multilingual audioguide (English, French, Spanish, Italian, German)
- Season: April to Oktober (tours not daily, see booking calendar on this website)
- Meeting point: at the main road in front of the tourist information building in Geiranger
- Facilities: toilets (Flydalsjuvet)
- Maximum number of passengers: 55 per bus
- Tickets: availbale at the ticket counter in the tourist information in Geiranger and online on this website
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time.