Page 1 of 11
Join us on one of the most beautiful and spectacular driving tours in Norway by taxi, model Tesla X! In this modern electric car you will we driven almost noiseless up to the top of Mount Dalsnibba in 1500 meters hight. Enjoy the breathtaking panorama view of the mountain landscape and the Geirangerfjord from the new viewing platform "Geiranger Skywalk". On the way to the peak of the mountain you stop at the viewpoint Flydalsjuvet - one of the most popular photo motifes of Norway.
2 hours: 4 photostops included (Flydasjuvet - Dalsnibba - Lake Dypsvaten and Bridge "the Knot)
3 hours: 5 photostops included ( like 2 hours just adding on Eaglebend.)
- Itinerary: Geiranger – Flydalsjuvet (15 mins) – driving past Knuten bridge, evidence of early road building skills – driving past lake Djupvatnet (view to blue glacier) – Dalsnibba/Skywalk (15 mins) – Geiranger ... continue on 3 hour tour to Eaglebend with view to "The Seven sister waterfall".
- During the off-season when the road to Dalsnibba is closed, we drive up to lake Dypvatnet and the viewpoint Eagle Bend.
2 hour: 4320 NOK per taxi for up to 4 persons
3 hour: 5520 NOK per taxi for up to 4 persons
- Included services: tour in a taxi model Tesla X, 2 photostops (Flydalsjuvet, Dalsnibba/Skywalk), toll fee Nibbevegen (road up to Dalsnibba) extra on 3 hour tour = Eaglebend
- Information: given by the driver in English
- Departure times: Please chose a date at the booking calendar below and write a comment in the booking mask, about your preferred starting time.
- Meeting point: taxistand in the center of Geiranger at the main road next to the bakery
- Facilities: toilets (Flydalsjuvet and Dalsnibba), souvenir shop (Dalsnibba)
- Capacity: 4 persons per car
- Tickets: available only online on this website (until 2 days before)
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
Please note: The Tesla Taxi Scenic tour can be booked directly on this website. We offer more tours on demand Taxi, Minibus, Bus. Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org