Be a norwegian goat farmer for a morning. Meet up with the family and their goats straight after milking and help leading the goats up to the summer farm grazing area. This is a gentle 2 kilometers walk through a mix of open pastures and birch trees leading to the lake Kilstivatnet. Once you arrive at the cabins, you will be offered some traditional norwegian food with the farmer while you relax and enjoy the magical setting of the lake.
- Duration: 2,5 hrs
- Price 2018: 5.000 NOK per tour up to 6 people
- Included services: farm visit Ytste Kilsti, guided walk with goats to the lake Kilstivatnet, breakfast with traditional norwegian food
- Information: optionally in English or Norwegian
- Season 2018: 15. June to 15. September
- Starting time: between 8.00 a.m. and 10.30 a.m.
- Meeting point: farm Ytste Kilsti, Eidsdal
- Arrival: own arrival to the farm (from Geiranger approximately 30 minutes travel time) or transport by limousine: 3.700 NOK, 2 photo stops (viewpoint Eagle Bend and lake Eidsvatnet), information by the driver, approximately 1 hr travel time, limousine booking via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facilities: toilets (at the farm)
- Maximum number of people: 6 per tour
- Tickets: available online on this website up until 2 days before the tour
Please note: This tour can not be booked per person. You book the complete tour which includes up to 6 people. In the booking system "1 person" corresponds to "1 tour up to 6 people".