Explore the stunning scenery around Hellesylt! On a short round trip by bus you pass Norrangsdalen, one of the narrowest valleys in Norway. The tour continues to the contempletive small village Øye at the Hjørungfjord with the ancient Hotel Union and afterwards to the viewpoint Ljøen, where you can enjoy the beautiful view to the Geirangerfjord.
- Duration: 2 hrs, 3 photo stops included
- Bus route: Hellesylt – Norrangsdalen (10 mins) – Øye (10 mins) – viewpoint Ljøen (10 mins) – Hellesylt
- Prices 2019: adults 340 NOK, children (4-15 y/o) 50 NOK
- Included services: 2 hrs bus tour, 3 photo stops (Norrangsdalen, Øye, Ljøen)
- Information: given by the bus driver in English
- Season 2019: May to September (tours not daily, see booking calendar on this website)
- Departure times: see booking calendar on this website
- Meeting point: in Hellesylt at the end of the pier
- Facilities: toilets (Øye)
- Tickets: directly on the bus in Hellesylt or online on this website (no ticket sale for the Hellesylt Panorama Bus in Geiranger)
- Online bookings: The booking confirmation with the QR code is your ticket. Please print the ticket out or present it on the smartphone before entering the bus. We recommend saving it as a photo file or PDF document, so it can be opened even without internet access.
Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time.