Explore the Geiranger World Heritage Site in one of our eco-friendly Renault Twizy cars, with a GPS-based audio guide or your own VIP guide.
5 good reasons to chose an electric car tour:
1. Entertaining: get in, drive off, have fun!
2. Eco-friendly: no noises, no exhaust gases
3. Simple: automatic transmission and easy use
4. Progressive: the new way of driving
5. Informative: audio guide in Norwegian, English, German, Spanish, Italian, French
|Panorama view||1 h||800 NOK|
|Seven Sisters View||1 h||800 NOK|
|Geiranger Highlights||2 hrs||1.500 NOK|
You can book an eTour here on this website. The time is flexible, just let us know after you have made the booking what time you would like to pick up the car. In Geiranger you can go directly to our electric car parking area, just 200 meters from the tourist information building at the harbor. Before the tour the formalities will be completed and there is a little introduction in how to drive the Renault Twizy. The driver has to present a valid drivers licence.
Please note: There is space for two people in one car. If you enter in the booking mask "1 person", you make a booking for 1 car with space for 2 people (1 person = 1 car).