Geiranger Helicopter round trip!
The most spectacular way to see the Fjord, and the rugged snow capped mountains and glaciers. Designed to surprise, this flight is relaxed and leisurely whilst exposing a dramatic panorama of the Geirangerfjord and surrounding mountains.
On this flight you cover it all. Imagine flying the entire length of the famous fjord, rising from sea level to spectacular alpine scenery. The flight path takes you from the magnificent Mt. Dalsnibba, past rugged cliffs, cascading waterfalls, fjord farms, snow caped mountain tops, glaciers with crevasses and icefalls, then back to the lush green of the fjord below.
Tur Nr. 1: 15 min Rund Flygning
- Duration: 15 min in the air
- Departure : from 13. Mai until 02. September 2015 (available also before and after this dates in demand!)
- Rates 2015: Adult 1300 NOK, Child 900 NOK (3-12 year)
- Size: 4-7 places
- Flight path: above and along the Geirangerfjord, across the glaciers and finish with Flying beside Mt Dalsnibba viewpoint
- Tickets: book online (min 8 passengers per day – the helicopter is not based in Geiranger, but will do tours if 8 passengers do have a ticket)We refund to your credit card account if
- Less then 8 passengers (we will send you an email after 17 pm the day before if we need to cancel because of too few passengers)
- Weather conditions
- Flights, landings and routes may vary due to weather and are at the pilots discretion
- Flight times are approximate and include your landing
- Minimum passenger numbers apply for flights. Bookings will be coordinated to achieve this where possible.
- Sunglasses, sturdy foot wear and a camera are recommended!
About our Helicopters:
The helicopters we use are recognized internationally for both safety and being the most suited for scenic flights.
Tour Nr. 2: 1 times Rund flygning
- Duration: 1 hour in the air
- Departure : May - September
- Rates 2015: EC120 Helikopter: NOK 17 000,- max 4 passenger
- EC130 Helikopter: NOK 24 000,- max 7 passengers
- Size: 4-7 places in one helicopter
- Flight path: above and along the Geirangerfjord to Hellesylt, following Horindal vally to Hornindalsvatnet (the deepest lake in Europe, 514 m deep). From her we continue to the eastern parts of Nordfjord and Olden Valley surrounded by the majestic Jostedal Glacier.
- Briksdal Glacier, Brenndal Glacier, and Myklebust Glacier. From her we continue over Loen and Stryn Vally passing a mountain chain on our way to Mt Dalsnibba and Geiranger.
- Tickets: book online or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refund: to your credit card account if Weather conditions are not god