Geiranger Helicopter round trip!
The most spectacular way to see the Fjord, and the rugged snow capped mountains and glaciers. Designed to surprise, this flight is relaxed and leisurely whilst exposing a dramatic panorama of the Geirangerfjord and surrounding mountains.
On this flight you cover it all. Imagine flying the entire length of the famous fjord, rising from sea level to spectacular alpine scenery. The flight path takes you from the magnificent Mt. Dalsnibba, past rugged cliffs, cascading waterfalls, fjord farms, snow caped mountain tops, glaciers with crevasses and icefalls, then back to the lush green of the fjord below.
- Duration: 15 min in the air
- Departure : from 13. Mai until 02. September 2015 (available also before and after this dates in demand!)
- Rates 2015: Adult 1300 NOK, Child 900 NOK
- Size: 4-7 places
- Flight path: above and along the Geirangerfjord, across the glaciers and finish with Flying beside Mt Dalsnibba viewpoint
- Tickets: book online and pay at arrival after checking the time (due to weather conditions) for your departure with our staff at the ticket office in the Tourist information in Geiranger
- Flights, landings and routes may vary due to weather and are at the pilots discretion
- Flight times are approximate and include your landing
- Minimum passenger numbers apply for flights. Bookings will be coordinated to achieve this where possible.
- Courtesy transfer are inclusive to and from Geiranger Tourist information
- Sunglasses, sturdy foot wear and a camera are recommended!
About our Helicopters:
The helicopters we use are recognized internationally for both safety and being the most suited for scenic flights.